Hampton Park Women’s Health Care caters for a specialised section of Women’s Health by providing the opportunity for a timely, safe and effective day procedure including follow up of patient as required to ensure the patient’s well being.
This will be achieved through compliance with government standards, Australian industry standards, DHS requirements and in doing so aim for best practice in this area of health care.
- To meet all relevant health authority requirements and standards in the facility
- Provide a high level of professional care to patients
- Design, develop and maintain high standards within the facility to achieve optimum safety and comfort for all patients and staff
- Develop and achieve a high level of staff involvement and ensure a client focused team approach to all patient and doctor services
- Maintain the best clinical standards through staff training, peer review and update, quality assurance and critical evaluation of services.
- Maintain staff training and education to ensure continued improvement in performance and the attraction of new staff in the context of staff turnover.
- Provide leadership and encourage innovation in the health care industry in improving the perceived worth of women’s health day centres to the general public.
- Ensure an effective structure both formally and informally to provide for close consultation and liaison with the medical fraternity.